RESHADAT RENOVATION & DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
STRUCTURAL DETAIL DESIGN OF RESHADAT PRODUCTION PLATFORM DECK
The Reshadat field is located in the Persian Gulf 110 kms south-west of Lavan Island. The Reshadat field complex comprises of one production platform, one living quarter, two well head platforms and a flare platform together with the interconnecting bridges. The project scope of work was to design the structural deck of the deck production platform in detail. The production platform weight in transportation operation is approximately 7000 MT and is installed by the float-over method.
The main engineering activities preformed in this project were as follows:
· Review & endorsement of front end engineering design (FEED) documents conducted by “John Brown”.
· Performing structural & naval architectural analysis of the production platform, comprising of :
– In-service analyses including , In-place , Seismic, Dropped object & Appurtenance design
– Installation analyses including ,Load out , Transportation, Barge motion, Barge stability & float-over installation
· Preparing a three dimensional model of the production platform in “BOCAD” software to extract the two dimensional drawings & for clash checking in “PDMS” software.
· Preparing main & secondary structural detail drawings using “BOCAD” extractions & according to design data received by other engineering disciplines.