FOROOZAN Offshore complex renovation and Reconstruction project
The Foroozan field is located approximately 100km southwest of the Kharg Island export terminal. The field is on the Iran-Saudi Arabian water border, with the Saudi-Arabian portion of the field being called the Marjan field.
The Foroozan field consists of:
· Two existing production platforms called FX and FZ
· One new control room, and switch room on (FY)
· A freestanding, bridge linked flare attached to each production platform
· Two wellhead platforms (F15 and F16) linked to FX and FZ respectively
NIOC decided to renovate the Foroozan field with the following objectives:
· Modification and change of existing system based on latest inspection reports.
· Produced water discharge in accordance with contract requirement..
· A power cable from FZ to FX
NIOC awarded an EPCI contract to IOEC/Nardis to execute the project. Engineering activities were awarded to ISI. ISI entered into a subcontract with Jamm for carrying out the structural parts of the work. This included supervision of the basic design activities which were carried out by an international consultant.